Just be SMART updating the game if you don't want to see it die next year

Prodigy

• 2 years later...

As a player of PRO, I only cared about PVE content, and I am sure many others do too, so speaking for all the player-base, on your part, would be wrong.

As a SW in Staff now and a professional game writer and narrative designer, I can tell you by my experience of many years, that adding new maps, stories, and overall content in any game is definitely not a minor update. Furthermore, none of the content workers in PRO is an amateur. They all are amazing people pleasant to work with, who voluntarily dedicate their time to this game to make it better. Disrespecting them like that is nothing but upsetting.

Many problems you highlighted are actually being implemented in the nearest updates. If you regularly check the update logs our devs post, you will notice that the game is improving in a steady pace. It might not be too fast like you and many other players may want, but it's still moving forward and that's much better than stagnation.

Of course, if you want to leave the game, it's your choice, but you would miss the many great things that are coming up.

• Like 1

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈