Tangrowth Auction

start

To whom it may concern,

The above Auction has been reverted due to changing of auction rules and other infractions. The auction will now be handled by a Trade Moderator (Myself) to be conducted. All proceeds from the winning bid will go to the owner (Metalhead2309) upon the ending of the auction, and the pokemon will be given to the rightful winner by myself.

The auction will proceed until 07 September 2019 08:55am GMT -6 with EvilProtangonist's 500k start.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png

Come on I need this poke. Other shops that are not updated for years you don't do anything about and now you are willing to give away my Pokemon just like this? Price is 1m since moderators haven't done anything about other non updated shops. I had seen some better hp fire Tangrowths that had been sold but no one had updated the shop. Fair solutions would be : 1) I keep my pokemon, 2) 1m s.o. :)

Edited by Metalhead2309

Real time example Mr. Larfleeze. If I am about to loose my Tangrowth you find this one for me no matter what. It is uploaded on forums here is the link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/130617-url Ask the owner for availability and you will se for youself. Suddenly you didnt do your job as a moderator but stil I am about to loose my Tangrowth aight?

unknown.png.8d47d18b9587f9212ea5495d276ecdfe.png

To whom it may concern,

The above Auction has been reverted due to changing of auction rules and other infractions. The auction will now be handled by a Trade Moderator (Myself) to be conducted. All proceeds from the winning bid will go to the owner (Metalhead2309) upon the ending of the auction, and the pokemon will be given to the rightful winner by myself.

The auction will proceed until 07 September 2019 08:55am GMT -6 with EvilProtangonist's 500k start.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

Insta 800k, im at work atm so if you want you may force the trade otherwise ill be home in 9 ish hours.

• Like 3
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

@@Larfleeze

Not the first time this user broke the Trade rules. I reported him myself for creating a fake account to bid himself out of an auction. That is one hell of a rule-break, I wonder how he is still able to play or at least trade at all to be completely honest. I was told a punishment was issued, here we are again.

Can we please prevent these players from wasting people's time over and over again?

Thank you

• Like 1