Godly h.a Crobat 26+ (3x31)

Lola

I sell this epic pokemon : Sold insta to Allsmell for 5M.

1567781540-crobat.png

Start offer : $ 2.000.000

Minimum bid : $ 100.000

Insta sell : $ 5.000.000

I accept the "rare candy" for a value of $ 5,000.

I accept the "coin capsule" for a value of $ 260,000.

Rules :

- Stay polite to each other.

- If you submit an offer, you will not be able to cancel it. Think carefully before bidding.

- The auction will end 48:00 after the first offer is posted.

Edited by Lola

Hello Lola,

I would like to request for you to remove two rules in your auction

(In order to avoid "sniper", any offer made in the last 10 minutes will extend the auction by another 10 minutes.

- If the bid does not reach a price that seems reasonable to me, I reserve the right to remove it from the sale and keep it for personal use. )

This is due to the following Trade Rules (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url)

"If the auction receives a bid during the last 15 minutes, the ending point is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, until someone being the c.o. for 15minutes wins. This rule applies only in forum auctions."

"Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.(Starting Price was met or starting point time is on.)"

Thank you for your understanding.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

• Like 1
larfleeze.png

Hello Lola,

I would like to request for you to remove two rules in your auction

(In order to avoid "sniper", any offer made in the last 10 minutes will extend the auction by another 10 minutes.

- If the bid does not reach a price that seems reasonable to me, I reserve the right to remove it from the sale and keep it for personal use. )

This is due to the following Trade Rules (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url)

"If the auction receives a bid during the last 15 minutes, the ending point is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, until someone being the c.o. for 15minutes wins. This rule applies only in forum auctions."

"Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.(Starting Price was met or starting point time is on.)"

Thank you for your understanding.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

Hello, I take note. These two rules have been changed.