Vulcan event part 2 - Updated with 2nd reward

Raika

I'm really confused how to get the Moltres Wings. Beat Emerald but do we have to find those clues or can we just go to the cave and grab the wings? I went to the cave first and I clicked on every tile at the end cave and didn't find it, went to Ruins of Alph I've talked to everyone and have been to every Ruin and didn't find the clues in your spoilers.

I'm really confused how to get the Moltres Wings. Beat Emerald but do we have to find those clues or can we just go to the cave and grab the wings? I went to the cave first and I clicked on every tile at the end cave and didn't find it, went to Ruins of Alph I've talked to everyone and have been to every Ruin and didn't find the clues in your spoilers.

Make sure you defeat Emerald first, then go to the cave. The clues are not needed

Nvm, I had to ask someone in help chat to tell me how to get the wings. You said to go to the last cave so I assumed the cave where Groudon or Kyogre are so I looked there, but turns out it is in the cave before them with the crystals on the far left against the wall and not directly to the right of the ladder as you mentioned. Would be a good idea to change that to avoid confusion like this again.

Nvm, I had to ask someone in help chat to tell me how to get the wings. You said to go to the last cave so I assumed the cave where Groudon or Kyogre are so I looked there, but turns out it is in the cave before them with the crystals on the far left against the wall and not directly to the right of the ladder as you mentioned. Would be a good idea to change that to avoid confusion like this again.

Sorry for that, but i think i made it pretty clear that it's the last floor of cave of origin and the floor where you choose between magma and/or aqua. I'll still edit it though

• 11 months later...