Investments Video Guide (Make-Over)

Kellsbelles

Hello Fellow Players!

This thread is a redo of an old post from MexicanNoob (One of my partners) where he made a video to help the community by giving Selling and Investing Tips.

I believe that a lot of players can benefit from the tips that are made in the video.

Below are some tips that another Member of the community (Kaminokage) had on the subject

"'First, i want to add : To price check PKM, it's easy. Just calculate for each PKM how many hours it takes in average to farm it. Find an hourly wage. And with your time and the hourly wage, you have your price. So, now you know how much you have to sell, and how much you can buy, easy game"

"Don't farm PKM others players already farm if you want to resell.

For example: For Xmas Event, don't farm Dratini ! Everybody farm it, just buy a Dratini on Trade if you want one, price will be very low. It will cost you less to buy it than farm it."

"Tip to buy a PKM : No need to lower price ! If you want a PKM, it's because you need it for PVP or collection. It's hard to find goods PKM, don't lose time because you are skinflint. Just calculate the time you will need to farm the PKM, and with the hourly wage you will know if the price is too much or not. For example: your hourly wage can be Cerulean Cave; there you can make 20k per hour without MS. If you see a PKM that will make farm 50 hours in average : 50* 20k = 1m. If the price is lower than 1m, buy it, if the price is higher farm yourself" "

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading,

I Wish to improve this Guide/Tips and any more useful Ideas/Tips for anything related to selling and buying, please comment them below~

A link to the Amigos Discord Server: https://discord.gg/c3BrvY3

• Like 2
dp8w1z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...