PKM Box system suggestions

Zypaex

Ignore grammar etc^^

I'm speaking of all the players in PRO that it would be a good idea to update the "PC Pokemon Storage" in the Pokemon Center. There are many features missing where everybody can benefit from. I'll list 4 features that should be added down below to make life easier in the PRO community.

1. Why don't we have a filter like in the Bagpack, where you can only write several letters to get a result? Here is a screenshot what I mean if you don't understand:

[spoiler=example]

Screenshot_1.png.035931a8bf77e1c256cec4a62ccd222f.png

And in the Pokemon Storage you need to write the whole Pokemon name to find what you want. It can be difficult because I was "raised" with German Pokemon names and sometimes it's annoying to write the whole name of it where there could be a feature to write several letters and you get the Pokemon to see in the storage. Other people probably have the same problems sometimes if they were raised with other languages. (representing French and Brazilians here, because there a many of them).

2. Another feature that could be added is a "region filter" For example, a (new) player who would like to buy a region based pokemon. In this example: Sinnoh. It's easier and faster for the seller to find a Pokemon with that specific region because many players have tons of boxes and they get lost in it.

3. There is something that's missing too. A "level filter". It's the same idea like the "region filter". It's more elegant to type "100" in that filter then searching for your whole storage for these lvl 100s. I'm not speaking of the pokedex slot #100 which would appear when you write it down there. A different slot should be added then only for "lvl filter"?

[spoiler=example]

Screenshot_2.png.d7c1fcec9f2fae7d2909920e3816b3c2.png

4. Last but not least, you can't move your Pokemons in your storage. You firstly have to drag it out in your inventory and then swap those Pokemons in that specific area of the boxes where you want them. Why can't we just move them around in the storage? It would be more beneficial for all of us.

Here is what I mean:

What do u guys think about these suggestions for PRO?

Comment your opinion about it if you want to.

Edited by ZypaEx
  • Like 11

spacer.png