Back at it again at...

Back at it again at Krispy Kreme PRO.

My has it been a minute on this account and playing this game. So much so that I completely forgot about this account and it has been reset/rerolled with the whole new server gig and stuff. Happy that I still have the name though, so yay!

Hi, I'm Kairi. I am more of a collector than pvp-er, but I am hoping to build up my collection again and meet some other fun people in game and maybe even join a casual guild. I love shiny hunting and rare alt. pokemon forms!~ Hope to meet some people here :3

• Like 1

My has it been a minute on this account and playing this game. So much so that I completely forgot about this account and it has been reset/rerolled with the whole new server gig and stuff. Happy that I still have the name though, so yay!

Hi, I'm Kairi. I am more of a collector than pvp-er, but I am hoping to build up my collection again and meet some other fun people in game and maybe even join a casual guild. I love shiny hunting and rare alt. pokemon forms!~ Hope to meet some people here :3

Welcome back! Feel free to join our guild discord as a friend :)

https://discord.gg/7EbFEt

Welcome back to PRO! :CharYay:

• Administrator

Hi @Kairi

We are happy to see you back and we hope you will enjoy all the new content that have been recently added in the game !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others