Just Started!

Hey hey! I'm Leek and I started on PRO last night. I've been playing Pokemon for about 16 years, but I'm still terrible at remembering type weaknesses/resistances and I have next to no interest in competitive play. I'm playing it by ear at the moment.

I have a soft spot for the Johto region, and my favorite 'mons are Cyndaquil, Shinx, Jolteon, Sandshrew/slash, and Teddiursa. That list could easily go on.

I play a decent variety of other games (Siege, Dota 2, The Sims), and I'm also pretty into writing/reading.

Hey hey! I'm Leek and I started on PRO last night. I've been playing Pokemon for about 16 years, but I'm still terrible at remembering type weaknesses/resistances and I have next to no interest in competitive play. I'm playing it by ear at the moment.

I have a soft spot for the Johto region, and my favorite 'mons are Cyndaquil, Shinx, Jolteon, Sandshrew/slash, and Teddiursa. That list could easily go on.

I play a decent variety of other games (Siege, Dota 2, The Sims), and I'm also pretty into writing/reading.

Welcome to the game! Feel free to join our discord as a friend and to get help!

https://discord.gg/7EbFEt

Welcome to PRO dude!

• Like 1

• Administrator

Welcome to Pokémon Revolution Online !

Here there is a little introduction to the forum and all of the most useful things you can find on it:

First of all, I would like to invite you to join our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD if you haven't already. This is where all of our community pass their time chatting with each other, knowing each otehr and having fun together.

If you should need any kind of help during your adventure, such as to complete the story or to understand a specific mechanic of the game, you can check the GAME GUIDES SUB-FORUM and as well make a post in our GENERAL SUPPORT where you will be able to receive the direct help of the staff members and the community.

We do also have a wiki which is still being worked on and updated but that contains a lot of information. You can access from here if you are interested: PROWIKI .

If you should experience any kind of bug during your adventure, feel free to report it in the BUG RESOLUTION CENTER and we will provide you an help as soon and fast as possible.

For any kind of complaint, or private topic that you want to keep private between you and staff, you can use the GENERAL COMPLAINT AREA which is a private sub-forums where only you and staff members will be able to read the thread you will create.

If you should experience anyone breaking the rules, make sure to report them in the REPORT CENTER making sure to add all the proper evidences of the infractions, and we will take immediate action.

For any donation issue or coins issue you can make a post in the DONATIONS & COINS ISSUES SUB-FORUM and our admin will provide you help as soon as possible.

With that said, once again welcome in the game !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others