PLEASE! A BUG WORTH MILLIONS

Nuera

I just finished catching Darkrai. After that I went to pc to change pokemons. There are bugs that my pokemons in PC will suddenly get randomly arranged. But this report is not about that.

I TOOK DARKRAI AND MOVED REGICE TO PC. Now I have Darkrai in party. I went to change Darkrai's IVs (The free one). But suddenly Regice appeared in my party after the change! My Epic Regice suddenly become a trash!

Please help me get it back. I used all my golds and time for my favorite pokemon. Revert my Regice back to its original stats. And let me get the free reroll again. A bugged happened.

PS: Why would I reroll an epic pokemon that doesnt need a change anymore? PLEASE HELP ME. THIS HALLOWEEN IS REALLY SCARY!

New Trash Regice

20191026_085936.jpg.15c44f38d2ce284d3414cc69daf0c3a8.jpg

OLD EPIC ORIGINAL REGICE

20191026_090011.jpg.2ff8f273266bfba31452fed6a50092ea.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just finished catching Darkrai. After that I went to pc to change pokemons. There are bugs that my pokemons in PC will suddenly get randomly arranged. But this report is not about that.

I TOOK DARKRAI AND MOVED REGICE TO PC. Now I have Darkrai in party. I went to change Darkrai's IVs (The free one). But suddenly Regice appeared in my party after the change! My Epic Regice suddenly become a trash!

Please help me get it back. I used all my golds and time for my favorite pokemon. Revert my Regice back to its original stats. And let me get the free reroll again. A bugged happened.

PS: Why would I reroll an epic pokemon that doesnt need a change anymore? PLEASE HELP ME. THIS HALLOWEEN IS REALLY SCARY!

New Trash Regice

[ATTACH type=full" alt="110488]110488[/ATTACH]

OLD EPIC ORIGINAL REGICE

[ATTACH type=full" alt="110490]110490[/ATTACH]

to lose something like that, scary halloween indeed. BUMP.

• Like 1

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

FURTHER EXPLANATION: It was really Darkrai that I was going to reroll. I did not misclicked. I remember the time when it showed "you want to keep changes?" I CLICKED YES BECAUSE IT IS DARKRAI. Yes, because Darkrai stats got better. But after that, it was not Darkrai! It became Regice in my party. Suddenly Regice stats got changed and my Darkrai still remain trash. If I know that it is Regice I should have discarded the changes. I should have canceled it. It is really a bug. I need help please. This is really a spooky halloween

I tried to click special attack but it won't proceed. I carefully clicked it to special attack but when I miss clicked it proceed. I saw Darkrai stats still got better, so I clicked "Yes". Please. I know it is hard to believe. I will not reroll my Regice :<

EDIT: I wont save changes if I know it is Regice.

You are completely certain about all of the following?

- You wanted to reroll Darkrai.

- Darkrai was in your party, and Regice was in your box.

- You wanted to lock Special Attack, but chose to lock Special Defense instead, but neglected to mention this in your original post.

- While you were interacting with the NPC, Darkrai was in your party.

- The reroll preview showed you Darkrai.

- Regice was suddenly moved to your party after the reroll preview, and Darkrai was sent to your box.

- Regice's stats were changed.

Remember, false bug reports constitute a bannable offense. Requesting to have your Regice restored to its previous state does not.

• Like 1

Yes Magicguard. I brought Darkrai in my party in exchange for Regice. I went to the npc to reroll Darkrai. As you can see, Darkrai got bad stats. Only spatck and spdef got decent one. This is what I know happened. It is on my screen. Believe me please.