Lost darkrai

Sparsh9990

I lost to catch darkrai due to crash. How can I catch darkrai again?

Check out this thread. A chance for players who missed Dakrai to catch it again might be given. You'll have to keep an eye on that thread or announcements for further information.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Check out this thread. A chance for players who missed Dakrai to catch it again might be given. You'll have to keep an eye on that thread or announcements for further information.

But I haven't got any reply or any announcement. What do I do? How can I catch darkrai? I need answers please.

But I haven't got any reply or any announcement. What do I do? How can I catch darkrai? I need answers please.

They're releasing either a quest or a boss which will help you catch Darkrai. No ETA on when they'll release it.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

I lost to catch darkrai due to crash. How can I catch darkrai again?

Hi, @Sparsh9000.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you are currently experiencing with the quest.

The staff team are already aware of the problem and are trying their best to fix the problem.

I recommend you to post your problem in this link, so that you'll get a notification in forums, when it's fixed.

I'm once again sorry for the problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @Sparsh9000.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you are currently experiencing with the quest.

The staff team are already aware of the problem and are trying their best to fix the problem.

I recommend you to post your problem in this link, so that you'll get a notification in forums, when it's fixed.

I'm once again sorry for the problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Posted thread on the link you sent. I hope that I will find any solution from you guys. Thanks for helping

Posted thread on the link you sent. I hope that I will find any solution from you guys. Thanks for helping

I'm glad that my answer has helped you a bit on your issue.

I also hope this gets fixed soon for other players who are undergoing the same problems :)

• Like 1

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love