disconnected after i start ev train for 2mins at safari zone

Smallboy

Hii Smallboy,

Sadly there is no refund for that as it's clearly written by PRO STAFF in here and the below given quoted text was exactly what they said in that thread.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

I hope Now you got it, Have a Great Day!

Kind Regard,

Ssoqe234

hello, may i ask is there any refund for the 10k pokedollar lost due to the sudden server down issue? im losing 10k :(

Hi, @smallboy.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Note that this game is still continuously updating and crashes can always occur at any time.

If we are to bring the server to maintenance, you'll receive a warning, but in cases of random crashes unfortunately it's impossible for us to warn the players since we can't predict them.

I understand that you are sad and frustrated for the situation, but we won't be able to refund you in any way for the cause of server crashes, because it would be unfair for all other players that experienced similar problems.

I hope you understand.

I'm once again very sorry for what happened to you.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love