Bug Events

Therecklesss17

Seriously I had not realized a year ago but now I realized all the events that I am attending I never find anything, even though I play all day and there are a lot of people who just log in and think I find it a [person who i respect].

Hi Drynn, this is not a general support thread so shouldn't really be posted here and should go into general complaint area or general game talk.

It all comes down to RNG dude, no matter how little or how much you play there is always an aspect of luck in pokemon. I found a halloween ponyta on my 5th ponyta encounter yet during the last christmas event I hunted for almost 2 weeks for a Vulpix and ended up having to buy one because I couldn't find it myself. No matter how low the spawn chance is there is no guarantee that it'll happen. I know it's frustrating when you spend so long hunting and end up with nothing and I'm sorry there's nothing I can do about it but the special form pokemon would not be special if we gave them away to all players.

I wish you better luck than you've been having, don't let it bring you down and keep trying and hopefully you'll get the event pokemon you want.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *