Dakrai quest , item loss

Luxus27

Hi i just failed the darkrai quest by saying "Yes" to the warning message into the dark realm , i wasn't paying attention and was spamming click so i don't have access to the castle anymore , i thought it was the only problem i had but no , i apprently lost a lot of items including all my tm's ,(only hm's are remaining) all my rare candies( i had hundreds of them if i remember right , i never sell it) , and maybe other items but i don't know.

I hope we will receive some compensation for this bug , im not the only one in this situation apparently , i just returned into the game recently and that's a bit demoralizing to make me play again , i hope we will have more information soon.

• Like 2

Hi i just failed the darkrai quest by saying "Yes" to the warning message into the dark realm , i wasn't paying attention and was spamming click so i don't have access to the castle anymore , i thought it was the only problem i had but no , i apprently lost a lot of items including all my tm's ,(only hm's are remaining) all my rare candies( i had hundreds of them if i remember right , i never sell it) , and maybe other items but i don't know.

I hope we will receive some compensation for this bug , im not the only one in this situation apparently , i just returned into the game recently and that's a bit demoralizing to make me play again , i hope we will have more information soon.

Hi, @Luxus27.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience for all the problems that you are currently having.

First of all, for the darkrai quest, there is a miniboss called Horon, Thief of Souls at Dark Valley that will let you restart the Dark Realm quest .

But for the item loss problem, the staff team are already aware of the problem and are trying their best to fix the problem.

If there is an update, it will be announced in forums and discord, please stay tuned.

I'm once again sorry for the problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

• Like 2

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

thanks for the response :) i found out about Horon and i did beat him but i didn't recover anything even aftrer i finished dakrai quest

Horon only recovers your chance to catch darkrai again at the moment.

For the item loss, we are trying to figure out a solution to fix the problem.

So, please wait a little more for us.

I'm really sorry for the problem.

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Hi, we are sorry for the long delay fixing the problem.

We have made a Lost-Item-Megathread to help players receive their items back.

I recommend to make a reply at the link with your username and server.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1