Lend Pokemon do not return to box after being sent back

Sin

Hello,

Today, I used my alt account to lend Tyranitar, Reuniclus, and Scyther to my main account, SinLight.

After a few hours, I pressed sending back Tyranitar and Reuniclus, but they were not sent back to the acc.

After this, I decided to test with the remaining Scyther. It was sent back successfully.

As of the time writing this post, I still have not received Tyranitar and Reuniclus back.

I believe my problem is similar to this:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/no-return-of-my-pokémons-after-a-loan.139618/#post-762179

Could you check and resolve the issue for me? Additionally, I'm really afraid of lending pokemon to friends previously but they were lost in the process just like this, and I just forgot about those pokemon. If by any chance those pokemon was lost in the same "black hole" (I play in Gold mainly for the record), and you could find and recover them, I would really, really, appreciate it. I will keep a lending record from now on to mitigate this issue.

Thank you very much.

Sin

Edited by SinLight

Update: Pokemon were finally returned after lending period expired. So it seems like they were stuck somewhere after the "Sending back" button was pressed. Not sure why the bug could not be replicated with the Scyther I mentioned above.

There are many users who currently have the same issue if you notice.

Update: Pokemon were finally returned after lending period expired. So it seems like they were stuck somewhere after the "Sending back" button was pressed. Not sure why the bug could not be replicated with the Scyther I mentioned above.

There are many users who currently have the same issue if you notice.

Hello @SinLight ,

I apologize for the delayed response. We are aware of the issue with lending. If a player sends a lent pokemon back before the lending period is expired, the pokemon seem to disappear. Thankfully, as you discovered, the pokemon do eventually return back to the owner once the initial lending period expires. This bug does not always happen, but we are working towards pinpointing the issue and fixing it as soon as we can. We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

I will lock this thread. Please continue to let us know when you have issues or concerns with the game.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON