Dark Realm reset quest bug

Brickx

Hey :)

i defeated the Horon boss and now i can get into the Castle again. Now the problem. if i defeat alucard, he teleport me back the the pokemon Center. if i try to get into the Castle again i get an error and i can fight alucard again and again. Need help please :)

Name: Brickx

Server: Gold

Error.thumb.JPG.b85f6060f77744a03d5c32ed96ac313d.JPG

Hey :)

i defeated the Horon boss and now i can get into the Castle again. Now the problem. if i defeat alucard, he teleport me back the the pokemon Center. if i try to get into the Castle again i get an error and i can fight alucard again and again. Need help please :)

Name: Brickx

Server: Gold

Hello @Brickx ,

This problem should have been resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please try to re-enter the castle?

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

I was the same, please help me,,,sever gold ,, name iiicuteiii

Are you still having the same issue?

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]

I fought Alucard, went to the dark zone place, and tried stepping into light and my character didn't move so I re-logged thinking that was the problem and apparently I ruined my quest. so I fought the Horon boss without losing a poke, I was told that would reset the quest but when I return to the castle nothing happens and i get stuck on the 3rd floor. Any help is greatly appreciated. In game name is SawSeaNoodle, Server is Silver

*Added- I am now realizing it took my 30 escape rope my 50 somethin max potions and all my heals for that matter along with all of my tms and rare candys for some reason.. all the main things ive been saving up to this point are gone for some reason and they were 100% there before I started the quest and ruined it. thx for reading my post hope we can resolve this issue so i can enjoy the game again

Edited by SawSeaNoodle

I fought Alucard, went to the dark zone place, and tried stepping into light and my character didn't move so I re-logged thinking that was the problem and apparently I ruined my quest. so I fought the Horon boss without losing a poke, I was told that would reset the quest but when I return to the castle nothing happens and i get stuck on the 3rd floor. Any help is greatly appreciated. In game name is SawSeaNoodle, Server is Silver

*Added- I am now realizing it took my 30 escape rope my 50 somethin max potions and all my heals for that matter along with all of my tms and rare candys for some reason.. all the main things ive been saving up to this point are gone for some reason and they were 100% there before I started the quest and ruined it. thx for reading my post hope we can resolve this issue so i can enjoy the game again

Hello,

Could you please try to approach Alucard Castle again?

You should get a message confirming the return of your items.

Could you please confirm that?

• Like 1

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]

Hello,

Could you please try to approach Alucard Castle again?

You should get a message confirming the return of your items.

Could you please confirm that?

I was stuck in the castle when I re logged just now, but there was no message to return my items after I left the pokecenter or re entered the castle - Im gonna idle in necropolis pokecenter until it can be resolved I dont want to interfere with anything youre trying to do, and I really appreciate it.