rapidast hallow mount

Pinkbanana

hallo mod,

i have request to take a look to mine account. cause i didnt get any question to tamed the mount or anything after beat the theaf. the theaf was just vanished after lost. he said one thing about victorious but nothing more. unfortunatly i dindt make ss of it, cause i thought u fight the rapidash hallow after the boss. i dont know what is going wrong with it

thanks

hallo mod,

i have request to take a look to mine account. cause i didnt get any question to tamed the mount or anything after beat the theaf. the theaf was just vanished after lost. he said one thing about victorious but nothing more. unfortunatly i dindt make ss of it, cause i thought u fight the rapidash hallow after the boss. i dont know what is going wrong with it

thanks

Hello @Pinkbanana ,

Have you completed the Dark Realm quest and caught Darkrai? First you will need to do this. Then battle Horon again without losing any pokemon to earn the Halloween Rapidash Mount. Keep in mind, Horon has a few days cooldown before you can battle him again.

Please let me know if you continue to have any problems or questions regarding this issue.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

no i accidently quited quest before , does i need to beat horon firsst to get reset quest? or actually i dont need to beat horon first , i can just get in into castle normaly? i finished the quest now and catched darkrai. will the horon spawn again? some people say ,people who failed the quest before dont get the mount and iv reroll. i just want to make sure is it true?

no i accidently quited quest before , does i need to beat horon firsst to get reset quest? or actually i dont need to beat horon first , i can just get in into castle normaly? i finished the quest now and catched darkrai. will the horon spawn again? some people say ,people who failed the quest before dont get the mount and iv reroll. i just want to make sure is it true?

Horon should "respawn" after a few days, allowing you to battle him again for a chance to earn the Halloween Rapidash.

I will keep this thread open for now, please let me know after a few days if he does not respawn for you.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON