Lend Bug

Harjawaldar

Hello. I realised today that i cant lend pokes. I can receive them with lend but cant give any. Please help. Also i gave some pokes with lend before the bug. Is there any chance they wont come back? I dont really remember what i have lended or for how many days so just asking in case they dont return and cant report it.

Hello. I realised today that i cant lend pokes. I can receive them with lend but cant give any. Please help. Also i gave some pokes with lend before the bug. Is there any chance they wont come back? I dont really remember what i have lended or for how many days so just asking in case they dont return and cant report it.

Hello @Harjawaldar ,

I apologize for the delayed response. Do you still experience this bug? When you begin the trading process, is there simply no "Lend" button? Or does it not allow you to click it?

This bug should not affect the return of your lent pokemon, however, here is your last five lending trades that you lent out. Please let me know if any of the pokemon are missing from you or the players you have lent them out to:

To Gamingthug: Natu ID#28030718

To Refusinq: Excadrill ID#24743963

To Abdkb: Volcarona ID#25927366, Milotic ID#16396730

To Refusinq: Rotom-Wash ID#27206372

To Amitmehra: Rotom-Wash ID#29337665

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON

Hello @Harjawaldar ,

I apologize for the delayed response. Do you still experience this bug? When you begin the trading process, is there simply no "Lend" button? Or does it not allow you to click it?

This bug should not affect the return of your lent pokemon, however, here is your last five lending trades that you lent out. Please let me know if any of the pokemon are missing from you or the players you have lent them out to:

To Gamingthug: Natu ID#28030718

To Refusinq: Excadrill ID#24743963

To Abdkb: Volcarona ID#25927366, Milotic ID#16396730

To Refusinq: Rotom-Wash ID#27206372

To Amitmehra: Rotom-Wash ID#29337665

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

~ TrollDaddy

Hello. There is a lend button and i can click it. But i cant click the buttons after. I mean i cant choose the lend time. The buttons to choose the lend time exist but i cant click them.