Silence before a upcoming Storm

Hey, I am a new player, starting this game, I hope we all will able to understand each other and make a new era. Here I come, Lets catch them all.

Hi, welcome to pro. We hope you enjoy playing the game. Here are a few things that might make it easier for you as a new player:

• General information: this is basic game information.
  • General support: this is where you can post on the forum if you have any questions or need help.
  • Game guides: we have a whole subforum full of guides for different aspects of the game created by both staff and memebers.
  • Rules: this section lists all of the rules for the different aspects of the game (general, chat, trade, pvp, etc) as well as the forum rules.
  • Discord server: the game has a discord server where you can chat to other players, get help as well as any announcements from staff.
  • Bug resolution center: If you should experience any kind of bug while playing you should report it here.
  • General complaints area: You can use this area for any kind of complaint, or private topic that you want to keep private between you and staff.
  • Report center: You can post here if you see anyone breaking the rules or you become a victim of a scam.
  • Donation and coin issues: This is the subforum if you've donated and are having trouble recieving your coins.

If you have any questions or problem please feel free to ask and we will assist you as well as we can. Hope you enjoy your time here dude.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *