Game completely bugged out?

N3xt

Hello PRO forum,

I just logged back in after not playing for a long period of time, (over 1+ years). When i logged into silver i found myself in Johto, whilst i remembered finishing hoenn.... When i checked my pc i also saw all my hoenn

pokemon but they were locked., i was also unable to take my kanto pokemon out the pc and lost all my johto badges + hoenn badges. Can an administrator help me fix this?

887191806_Screenshot2019-11-09at17_41_05.png.b1db31e8bf7b013e6a2584b42d61d852.png

55525864_Screenshot2019-11-09at17_41_24.thumb.png.ce1451662558636bcaf8a431761a1139.png

Hello PRO forum,

I just logged back in after not playing for a long period of time, (over 1+ years). When i logged into silver i found myself in Johto, whilst i remembered finishing hoenn.... When i checked my pc i also saw all my hoenn

pokemon but they were locked., i was also unable to take my kanto pokemon out the pc and lost all my johto badges + hoenn badges. Can an administrator help me fix this?

Hello @N3XT ,

Welcome back to PRO! I apologize for the delayed response. I noticed you previously had the most playtime on Blue server. When you merged your account to Silver, it is possible you selected Red as your main server. This caused you to start Silver from your Red server progress. I have gone ahead and unmerged your account. You will now have to merge your account again. However, please select BLUE as your main server this time around.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues or have any questions regarding the merge process.

~ TrollDaddy

4DSfvM6.png

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE STAFF FOR HELP OR SUPPORT

USE APPROPRIATE FORUMS AND THREADS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

RULES | REPORTS | SUPPORT | COMPLAINTS | DISCORD

FAQ | EVO & DELEVEL | RESTORE POKEMON