happy hours suggestion

Algerie31

iam not speaking and writting this because i am poor in game

i have +22m and +23 cc and a lot of staffs

in addition to that i had give my guild (gold&silver) this summer +40m and +30cc and huge amount of staffs for free

[ATTACH type=full" alt="113446]113446[/ATTACH]

That proves the point even more, are you trying to kill the game? Also the image above seems to be photoshopped with the lack of commas and/or decimal points.

• Like 1

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

snip

Its just strange how theres no commas or decimals there for the poké money, I've never seen anything like that before.. (United States (U.S.) currency is formatted with a decimal point (.) as a separator between the dollars and cents. Some countries use a comma (,) instead of a decimal to indicate that separation. In addition, while the U.S. and a number of other countries use a comma to separate thousands, some countries use a decimal point for this purpose.)

As for your question again, seriously though a happy hours would ruin the games tempo, if you want you could suggest that outbreaks don't require membership so that others can join in on it in that meantime when its active I guess, but having something that really isn't healthy for the game.

Its just strange how theres no commas or decimals there for the poké money, I've never seen anything like that before.. (United States (U.S.) currency is formatted with a decimal point (.) as a separator between the dollars and cents. Some countries use a comma (,) instead of a decimal to indicate that separation. In addition, while the U.S. and a number of other countries use a comma to separate thousands, some countries use a decimal point for this purpose.)

As for your question again, seriously though a happy hours would ruin the games tempo, if you want you could suggest that outbreaks don't require membership so that others can join in on it in that meantime when its active I guess, but having something that really isn't healthy for the game.

ive seen it before, not for me personally but i usually see it happen with foreign friends/guildmates.

original.gif
LUHARRR#1687

ive seen it before, not for me personally but i usually see it happen with foreign friends/guildmates.

still strange though, like if you're going to press spacebar anyway then why not just put the comma or the decimal in the first place? It confusing everyone unless that person also types it out the same..

• 9 months later...