Lending Pokémon

R00d

Hello, I'm new on Pokémon Revolution Online.

I've been playing PokéMMO for years before hearing about PRO and I first wanted to thank you for the great job you've done yet but I wanted to point out a feature that is already good but could become great with more options: The lending feature.

It is already a very good feature to prevent people from stealing eachother but I think it can get improved, for example: some people might wanna lend their Pokémon to evolve them but the lending system doesn't allow the Pokémon to evolve and so people have to GIVE their Pokémon to somebody expecting that they will return it to them.

But what if they don't ?

There was already this suggestion and it was said, that they wont change anything because having to trade your pokemon pushes you to find and join a reliable community and socialize yourself. Just remember to ALWAYS note the ID of your pokemon down and take a screenshot of the trade when you are both green (ready to press "Trade"). Also taking screenshots of the full conversation would also help in case of theft.

giphy.gif

As the message above said, you don't have to be afraid of anything. Take screenshots of the conversation and trade itself and report it. It does not matter if they scam you 1000 times, they'll 100% get banned and you'll get your pokemon back as long as you report it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!