Encountered an Xmas Axew due to a disconnection some minutes ago, anyway to retrieve it?

Iceswim

I encountered an Xmas Axew with Rivalry (I checked it with trace) in the Evergreen Island Crystal Cave, threw a great ball at it, made it sleep once with my kirlia and then charmed it to lower attack and the I got disconnected from the server because it crashed some minutess ago, is there anything I can do to bring it back or something?

I encountered an Xmas Axew with Rivalry (I checked it with trace) in the Evergreen Island Crystal Cave, threw a great ball at it, made it sleep once with my kirlia and then charmed it to lower attack and the I got disconnected from the server because it crashed some minutess ago, is there anything I can do to bring it back or something?

Greetings, @ICESWIM

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The PRO Staff is only available to recover pokemon with an ID, pokemon what it wasnt caught and not making them an ID doesnt appear in our Database and that makes us unable to recover them. To make an ID to a pokemon you have to caught it, relog or wait 5 minutes, since you couldnt catch it we can not recover it. I hope you understand it and i would like to you see this quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

[/Quote]

If you think it wasnt a crash and was a disconnect from our servers i would like you follow this steps to make your connection with out servers more stable:

• Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.
  • Troubleshoot your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection
  • Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a new DNS Server.

Do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png