NEED HELP WITH APP

Mangycrow

Hi MangyCrow,

Have you tried to "accept" on a computer or on a smartphone (install pro onto your phone) ?

Once you get past this you should be able to login to the game as normal on the smart tv .

Please let me know if this works for you ! or if there are further issues.

good luck !

Thank you for the reply, I have tried that on multiple devices amd then tried to log into it on my tv. I believe the terms go by device...so I tried to xfer the files from said devices to my tv's files. That didn't work either. I believe the issue is (but I'm not a programmer or anything) that the terms screen is touch screen only for the android version. It doesn't register anything else until you get to the main screen. That's what it seems like anyway.

Hi MangyCrow,

I am sorry to hear that option did not work for you.

However after doing some research, using the phone as a remote should have a option/setting to simulate a touchpad.

This should allow for you to get past the "allow".

Once again, good luck and hope to see you get this issue resolved.

Is it possible to install PRO (android) on an external hard drive? And then I could accept the terms on one device and then plug it up to my tv. Since it is installed on the drive and not the tv the terms should still be "clicked"? Or am I just out of luck on getting to play it through my non touchscreen android tv...if it'll help I can send the stats of the tv to maybe help the devs...i just don't get why it seems to freeze on the User agreement.