Please help my bug contest

Zaftx

I caught a shiny pokemon in the contest until the game suddently kick me out and now i didnt get any rewards from the contest..help me please

Greetings, @Zaftx

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately from our tools we can not reset the cooldown of the bug catching area, and would be unfair for users who lost their progress because of crashing if we would refund you after we didn't refund them. I hope you understand it.

If you would like more information please have a look to this quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

If after the crash the cooldown of the bug catching area didn't get reset, despite it being reworked in python, that is caused by the fact that the server didn't experience a normal crash but instead kicked first all the player and then crashed. So for this the cooldown of the bug catching area didnt get reset. But the Developers are already looking in to this to make the servers more stable, this is not an easy job so it can take a little to solve this problem. I hope you understand it.

Ensuring a proper connection might help as well to minimize the loss of your progress. Therefore, you may try as well the following options in case you're experiencing frequent connection issues:

Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.

Troubleshoot your Hardware.

Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection

Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.

Try a new DNS Server.

If you would like have more information about when the servers will go under maintenance, restart or etc... Join in our DISCORD SERVER to know when all this will happen, before this events happen you will have always a tag in #announcements. If the server went off without a tag or reason was a server crash or it was your net, for that you can check the servers status in #bot-commands using the command ^up.

Please, do not hesitate if you have more doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png