Lost pokemon

Action08

I searched my pc,I cant find the garchomp anywhere.last thing I remember is keeping it in pc.I'm pretty sure I didnt give it to anyone or lended it.it's just lost.can u please check it for me.i don't know what happened to the garchomp.i'm afraid I might have lost more pokemons,haven't noticed any yet.I'll add it to the thread if I find any.(I dont know if I've lended it,I dont remember lending any poke)

IMG-20191219-WA0004.jpg.1fb2a5aff11a05287ea70b1661e615e9.jpg

I searched my pc,I cant find the garchomp anywhere.last thing I remember is keeping it in pc.I'm pretty sure I didnt give it to anyone or lended it.it's just lost.can u please check it for me.i don't know what happened to the garchomp.i'm afraid I might have lost more pokemons,haven't noticed any yet.I'll add it to the thread if I find any.(I dont know if I've lended it,I dont remember lending any poke)

Hey, Action08. Can you please tell me from who did you buy this garchomp and how much did you pay for it back then? Because it seems like it was a scammed pokemon from the user sebas100003 a long time ago (do you know this guy as well?).

One for all, all for one.

I didn't buy this,he gave it to me for free.He told me he was leaving PRO,so he gave it to me.he gave an xmas stantler mount and klefki too.it was 6/7 months ago.i dont know that guy,but I think he was the one who gave me.I don't remember well,I stopped playing PRO for a while.he can have that chomp back if he want,he gave for free anyways.I think I still have the klefki he gave me,or maybe that's returned too.

I didn't buy this,he gave it to me for free.He told me he was leaving PRO,so he gave it to me.he gave an xmas stantler mount and klefki too.it was 6/7 months ago.i dont know that guy,but I think he was the one who gave me.I don't remember well,I stopped playing PRO for a while.he can have that chomp back if he want,he gave for free anyways.I think I still have the klefki he gave me,or maybe that's returned too.

If he gave it to you then he must be willing to give it to you again. You can reach sebas100003 and talk to him about it since it was returned to him among other pokes. Also it's not a loss in case you haven't paid anything for it back then too anyway.

One for all, all for one.