X-mas Reroll Ticket

Descheinrobbe

Hello, I did the Kyurem Quest and got a Problem with the reroll ticket I should get by defeat Kyurem for the first time. I killed Kyurem at the Little lake and talked to Joeys mom but still got no ticket.

I hope someone could do something about that because the ticket would really help me (got not that much money ^^).

Thank you for your help ~DeschEinRobbe. Screenshot_1.thumb.png.53d23a57bf17695c7d99838619a3b329.png

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.ee855e688957030d622ef05640c5400f.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.6b44e918a39f92dfa9b675ffa48525ab.png

Hello, I did the Kyurem Quest and got a Problem with the reroll ticket I should get by defeat Kyurem for the first time. I killed Kyurem at the Little lake and talked to Joeys mom but still got no ticket.

I hope someone could do something about that because the ticket would really help me (got not that much money ^^).

Thank you for your help ~DeschEinRobbe. [ATTACH type=full" alt="118968]118968[/ATTACH]

Greetings, @DeschEinRobbe

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As i could see using our tools you lost vs kyurem once, lose vs kyurem means you lose the opportunity to get that free reroll but you get 50 xmas tokens as reward for bring joey to home with his mom.

I hope this have claririfed your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

@Nezuko I just had a loss due to connection loss. I hope this will be turned back? Otherwise i lost a reroll due connection problems ...

Connection losses aren't counted with the new provider I've disconnected twice fighting reshiram and I still got the xmas tokens and reroll. I've heard that its called Xanascript, its coded into the client you don't lose any rewards due to a connection related issue.

Source: https://docs.pokemonrevolution.net/#introduction

Edited by GleipnirKurea

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg