Trading legendaries among alt and main

Heroofthestreet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It obviously limits the flexibility i have. In other words, once i would transfer the legendary to my alt, i can't transfer it back to my main whenever i want to

That's the point though, you shouldn't have flexibility in the first place. You are only allowed to use 2 accounts during each pvp season and I don't see the point of constantly switching your legendaries between two accounts back and forth just to play PVP. It's not fair and I would almost consider it boosting. But if you had the option to transfer all your poke to one account once or twice a year would seem more reasonable and prevent people from constantly switching back and forth just to have two accounts make the ladder.

That's the point though, you shouldn't have flexibility in the first place. You are only allowed to use 2 accounts during each pvp season and I don't see the point of constantly switching your legendaries between two accounts back and forth just to play PVP. It's not fair and I would almost consider it boosting. But if you had the option to transfer all your poke to one account once or twice a year would seem more reasonable and prevent people from constantly switching back and forth just to have two accounts make the ladder.

This is basically what most of ladder players are doing (obviously without legendaries) and it's legal, so no idea how it can be considered as 'almost boosting'. It is a widely accepted and done practise, so obviously this is only your personal opinion and preference. Also gotta deny the ending part of your reply; you're only allowed to have one account on the pvp ladder at the end of the month. Having two is severely punishable

I think a better idea would be a "Pokemon Transfer Thread". Similar to the Server Transfer, once in a while you will have the option to trade your pokemon from one server, or one account to another. All pokemon including legendaries. This would save people time, so they wouldn't have to trade 5 poke at a time to a different account and it would allow the transfer of legendaries to your secondary account only. Also including a fee of 200-400k would make sure people think twice before actually transferring their pokemon.

That defeats the purpose of an MMORPG play style, just like how subways exist and fly isn't usable outside of battle. Sorry but -1.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

HI,

I disagree. -1 (logical reasons)

The point of transfering main to alt or alt to main will have alot of problems let me explain:

1 - How they will know that account is your alt or your main;

2 - Theres people with more then one alt;

3 - Whats the point of the rerolls after allow to trade legendarys with better status on other alt after trying your luck every time with a diferent alt?;

4 - This will crash the economy of the server and will getting hard to adquire money by exchanging Rerolls.;

5 - Theres no point of doing quests, in fact only to adquire the legendaries that your main doesnt have by choosing one that it doesnt have (So whats the point of doing World Quests?).

6 - Will Aftect the Daily quest around the Regions (especially the ones that gives a chance to get a Rerolls items) , that is the life of this game , without it will be a dead game.

7 - Will kill the game, because theres no objectives to do after that.

8 - At ladder PVP theres alot of players doing that but without legendaries , but is pure luck, about legendaries those pokémons are already powerful, and can be changed by Rerolls(is not fair).

9 - What is you main reason to ask and suggest this after read all this points in the back? im thinking still.

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

This is basically what most of ladder players are doing (obviously without legendaries) and it's legal, so no idea how it can be considered as 'almost boosting'. It is a widely accepted and done practise, so obviously this is only your personal opinion and preference. Also gotta deny the ending part of your reply; you're only allowed to have one account on the pvp ladder at the end of the month. Having two is severely punishable

Normal Pokemon aren't the same as legendaries and seeing how Kyurem got unbanned, it will most likely happen to future legendaries too. So trading ubers back and forth does seem like boosting to me. There is a quest and time limit for legendaries on purpose.

6. You can use only 2 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 2 accounts, will result in heavy punishment.

No it doesn't.

We can argue about this all day, thats 'That defeats the purpose of an MMORPG play style, just like how subways exist and fly isn't usable outside of battle.' This is the true reason, and the same reason goes for this as well, go ahead and ask any staff member the same thing that I just said. They will say the same thing, either if you have no facts find the source and if you can't then don't say anything at all.

Screenshot_20200102-055032_Discord.thumb.jpg.e585c61ac522d460306b9d2f2587755d.jpg

Edited by GleipnirKurea

Normal Pokemon aren't the same as legendaries and seeing how Kyurem got unbanned, it will most likely happen to future legendaries too. So trading ubers back and forth does seem like boosting to me. There is a quest and time limit for legendaries on purpose.

6. You can use only 2 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 2 accounts, will result in heavy punishment.

Kyurem is not even broken. Just happens to have stats above 600, as slaking for instance has. Assuming something that might happen without a proof (and real ubers like mewtwo and such, if ever added to the game, will never be allowed in a one tier pvp scene) has nothing to do with this topic. The rule about pvping you posted is true, but stands only for pvping, not ending on the ladder with two accounts from the same person. There is a different rule thst forbids that

Kyurem is not even broken. Just happens to have stats above 600, as slaking for instance has. Assuming something that might happen without a proof (and real ubers like mewtwo and such, if ever added to the game, will never be allowed in a one tier pvp scene) has nothing to do with this topic. The rule about pvping you posted is true, but stands only for pvping, not ending on the ladder with two accounts from the same person. There is a different rule thst forbids that

I would say add them to your ignore list in game, seems to be a uber passive troll that "tries" to put their own 'facts' into account. They're actually delusional.