What should i do?

Outrage

Hii @Tigerous, I am sorry for tagging you again and again. I think it might annoy you too.But need some help.

A guy name 'Leontrademaster' gave me 2 pokemons for doing ev and level service. I have attached the pokemon below.

[spoiler=Pokemons give for EV and Level Service]

554596504_Magby....PNG.c57d76db20bcf283d629f97eebe391f8.PNG1230826220_Riolureturn.PNG.4acf6365213d4df4f1ed5d4044a92a0d.PNG

Pokemon Id's

Magby : 31087442

Riolu : 30853378

I don't have any screenshots showing what's the deal between us. I had taken and deleted thinking i have returened.

While cleaning pc yesterday, I get them. I searched for the screenshot, but was unable to find one.

As i remeber, the deal was 100k each pokemon for ev and level service.

Kindly check, Or i need to keep them until he is back?

Thanks for reading this much.

Have a good day.

Regards :)

Hii @Tigerous, I am sorry for tagging you again and again. I think it might annoy you too.But need some help.

A guy name 'Leontrademaster' gave me 2 pokemons for doing ev and level service. I have attached the pokemon below.

[spoiler=Pokemons give for EV and Level Service]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="120139]120139[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="120140]120140[/ATTACH]

Pokemon Id's

Magby : 31087442

Riolu : 30853378

I don't have any screenshots showing what's the deal between us. I had taken and deleted thinking i have returened.

While cleaning pc yesterday, I get them. I searched for the screenshot, but was unable to find one.

As i remeber, the deal was 100k each pokemon for ev and level service.

Kindly check, Or i need to keep them until he is back?

Thanks for reading this much.

Have a good day.

Regards :)

Hey, Outrage. Well, if there is no rush it's best if you can wait him to be back especially when you're uncertain about the deal etc. Also I have to mention you're not being annoying or so, at least it's a part of my duty so its no problem. Let me know if anything is needed. In worst cases I'll just help with the transfer but the evidence isn't full this time as I explained.

One for all, all for one.