How to make money

Fhiume

Hi guys i've just made my first youtube video about the way I make money. I think it's the best way after digging, but since digging can only be done once per 72hrs I consider this is the best and most consistent way, just not the fastest.

I also talka about some other concepts that new people maybe don't know, so i hope you learn something.

I'll leave a link to the video:

https://youtu.be/i9LqWOhrEdw

With this stregy I tried to optimize time as much as possible so u can make money as fast as u can while just spamming one move. This is what i believe the best way to make money constantly withouth having to make long travels, specially when you run out of things to do like bosses. I also recommend finding something to watch while you do this, otherwise it gets really boring and tedious.

(FAQ) Frequently asked questions:

-Q:Can i evolve scyther into scizor?

-A: I don't recommend doing it, since it loses its S.T.A.B. bonus because scizor is no longer flying, and what happens is that you're gonna have to use choice band to make it effective again. So just keep the scyther.

-Q: Why cerulean cave? why psyducks, golducks and slowpokes, can't i do it in route 1 killing pidgeys?

-A: No, and here's why: wild pokes give an amount of money based on their level, each level has a chance to give between 0$ and 10$. So the higher the level the more money you'll probably get. The only similar place you can try this is dragon's den, but pokemons are around level 50 there, so budget decreases like 15%. But it is still good if you can't acces cerulean cave and need those 200k to finally get in.

-Q: Why Wing Attack and not other moves?

-A: Because Wing Attack is the move with highest attack and at the same time highest base pp in the game withouth going over 60 pwr so technician works on it. Other moves like tackle, even if it also has 35 base pp do not 1 hit slowbros, and thats the principal problem. You can still use other moves in your kit, but wing attack is definitely the best one i've found for this strat.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...