Some question about name !

Cocon0ut

Hi, my main acc now is this acc Goublin, i have 2 other acc that i dont use anymore and now i want to rename my main acc to that my sub acc name so can mod/admin/staff here can help me delete all my sub acc ?

If it cant be delete then if i rename my sub acc to other name, then can my main acc rename that my sub acc have before ?

sr for my bad english

Hi, my main acc now is this acc Goublin, i have 2 other acc that i dont use anymore and now i want to rename my main acc to that my sub acc name so can mod/admin/staff here can help me delete all my sub acc ?

If it cant be delete then if i rename my sub acc to other name, then can my main acc rename that my sub acc have before ?

sr for my bad english

Hello [uSER=2432434]@Goublin[/uSER]

Don't worry about your english. I'm sorry, but unfortunately we cannot delete your alternative accounts due to security reasons. You can however, change your other account's name first, then change your main account's name into that one.

If you've never namechanged, you can do so by going into the "Dashboard", and click "Change Username" under tools. Do keep in mind you will need 500 coins for a single name change and the process might take up to 48 hours.

Hope this solves your issue, feel free to reply here if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a great day.

• Like 1

Hello [uSER=2432434]@Goublin[/uSER]

Don't worry about your english. I'm sorry, but unfortunately we cannot delete your alternative accounts due to security reasons. You can however, change your other account's name first, then change your main account's name into that one.

If you've never namechanged, you can do so by going into the "Dashboard", and click "Change Username" under tools. Do keep in mind you will need 500 coins for a single name change and the process might take up to 48 hours.

Hope this solves your issue, feel free to reply here if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a great day.

ok tks