Vote: Should be revert Gale Wings to gen6 till battle rework?

Eaty

Should we revert GW to gen6?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert GW to gen6?

While we're at it can we unban Shadow Tag and ban Gothitelle instead? It'll let new Pokemon enter the meta!

[spoiler=don't open this]Gothorita @ Eviolite

Ability: Shadow Tag

Sassy Nature

252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD

- Charm

- Confide

- Rest

- Taunt

[spoiler=don't open this either]Wobbuffet @ Leftovers

Ability: Shadow Tag

Sassy Nature

252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD

- Tickle

- Counter

- Mirror Coat

- Destiny Bond

Tyranitar @ Choice Band

Ability: Sand Stream

Adamant Nature

252 Atk 40 HP 48 SpD 168 Spe

- Pursuit

- Stone Edge

- Crunch

- Superpower

• Like 1

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A general notice moving forward for players posting here. Please keep your points relating to solely to the poll. Any more nonsense will lead the thread to being closed.

Kind regards,

Mercurius

• Like 3

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

NO NO NO. Sometimes I wonder if people who are actually managing this game have a brain. Lot of people ask for consistency with the original games but staff keep on doing irrelevant things concerning the meta. There was a post months ago where players were asked if they wanted to follow smogon rules concerning moves and abilities PRO actually allows to have on certain pokemon : some wanted to follow what smogon says and others wanted to take into consideration PRO meta features. Once again, you pay for not having clearly defined your positions from the start. You should, for the sake of this game, say if you follow smogon (in that case, this post is irrelevant) or you want a game with specific features (in that case you need pvp council to manage this kind of issues).

As far as I am concerned I want this game to follow smogon rules. Smogon is full of competitive players who make decisions for the sake of competitiveness and consistency. Idkup has already summarized smartly why talonflame ability shouldn’t be sent back to what it was before its nerf. I dont have anything more to add.

One last thing, instead of wasting time on this kind of futility, take the time to correctly code the missing movements, we are fed up with your broken promises regarding pvp. For those who only talk about economics, if you want to play a management game I recommend SimCity.

• Like 6

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png