Vote: Should be revert Gale Wings to gen6 till battle rework?

Eaty

Should we revert GW to gen6?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert GW to gen6?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i suggested this, im try to explain the reason behind it. i understand many will be against this move, and i can clearly say i totally understand your point. But hope u take a few minutes to think about this.

right now we playing with gen 7 mechanics, and as we all know Volt-turn, Substitute, Landorus, megas, Z-moves wont be here for a while. Meanwhile the meta isnt clear. We have many flaws.

Trick room teams: trick room teams are so strong if u have the right tools. But one of the ways to stop this is by having a poke with Substitute, this move alone can win a match vs tr teams

Stall is just annoying to play against it. both volt-turn and sub would make stall less influent.

Weather teams (sun and rain) since talon got nerfed these raised alot. manaohy is a monster rn....

I know im not going into much details, but these are main topics for this decison. Many will be against others will actually agree. This would be just until we get the big pvp update. After that we would get Gen7 fully, hopefully.

Tyranitar, Alolan Muk, any pokemon with pursuit or sucker punch, any dark pokemon... these are all pokemon that counter trick room.

Sun raised with Talonflame nerfed? You kidding me? Have you seen a Talonflame in a sun team? It will DESTROY a lot of things that counters sun, like Rain. If Talonflame is back, one of the ways to counter it witha Sun team is using Heatran. You sure you wanna face Heatran in the sun, my dear? It's even more OP than Talonflame.

Bringing Talonflame will not change the meta, counter sun, rain, trick room.

Sun team is already so weak, and I can confirm by someone laddering with it for more than 18 seasons. You want to nerf it even more and your solution is bringing Talonflame back? Dude, your are making a huge mistake. Can't wait to spam Talonflame in the sun and ladder without using my brain.

• Like 1
sign2.png

Iam seeing many saying all or nothing. yes, i desired all gen7 would be reverted to gen6. Because i never agreed with this transaction in tehe first place. As many of you say, its either all back like levitate gengar, roost mantine etc, or nothing. we could appply that in another way.

Back when we were in Gen6, if we apply the all or nothing, we shouldnt have moved to gen7 when half of the stuff wasnt coded. we would move to gen7 once EVERYTHING would be coded. If we lack many things from gen6. we will lack even more things from gen7. It will make Gen7 even more incomplete compared to gen6. Dont forget something this isnt showdown aswell, we cant do a ban list and done. We work with economy, banning a poke will mean destroy the economy of it.

If its going to be reverted, then only Gen 6 pokemon should be allowed. Alolan pokemon will no longer be allowed in PVP.

sign2.png

Next user who comments off-topic things or starts pointless drama gets a forum ban.

• Like 3
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

We know about double votes, no need to point that out, staffs are not stupid. :D

• Like 5
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Since we've already had 10 pages of pvp talk, how about giving some thought to how this will influence the market and pve?

Talonflame's price will definitely skyrocket, that's not even a question. What about pokemon such as Tyranitar, Rotom-wash, Quagsire, who wall Talonflame, and Tangrowth, Volcarona.

If this goes through, will it affect the economy positively or negatively, and how will it affect people who mainly focus on pve?

• Like 1

I vote for the return of talonflame gale wing because he puts me on pro is plagued by players who only defend, which causes me great boredom and makes me waste a lot of time, many of the battles usually last a long time and is only caused by the teams wall that are widely used by top players, gale wing will give some more fun to the pvp.

• Like 1