Legendary bird quest -problem with sages

Markoscrete2

2-3 hours ago after talking with sages in zapdos island , i caught an elekid ID42044101 and when i go to the island its still not acceptable from the elder. I also have 18 ele gems and i dont know whwt i did wrong. (I caught it after talking to sages) pls tell me what to do

2-3 hours ago after talking with sages in zapdos island , i caught an elekid ID42044101 and when i go to the island its still not acceptable from the elder. I also have 18 ele gems and i dont know whwt i did wrong. (I caught it after talking to sages) pls tell me what to do

Hi there @MarkosCrete2

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To catch Zapdos, you will need an OT Elekid with at least 100+ iv's that is caught after talking to the elders, if Zapdos is the first of the trios you are catching. The requirement for each legendary trio increases for every bird you've caught.

As a reference, you can check this guide out on the legendary bird quest.

I hope this solves your issue. Feel free to reply here if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

I understand this but what i m trying to say is that i caught an elekid with 120ivs but i had already talked to sages. So when i went to the island to show the elekid and catch zapdos for some reason elekid was not acceptable. Thats why i m stucked

Hi @MarkosCrete2

Sorry for the trouble.

Are you positive you've also acquired the minimum amount of evolutions and caught data for the first bird? On top of the freshly caught elekid with 100+iv's and the 15 electric gems, you will need:

▪︎101+ Evolution Data

▪︎︎201+ Caught Data

for the first legendary trio.

Looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

Edited by Maisa