Turn unranked into ranked ubers

Kboww

I think a simple name change of unranked to ubers and an official ladder for ubers would be good for the community and it would open a new world of legends that could possibly come to pro because they would actually have a purpose. The reason I say change unranked instead of making a whole new game mode is because nobody ever uses unranked, I sit in queue almost 40 minutes at a time waiting for a match and when it comes its usually people using ubers anyways

Edited by Kboww
  • Like 26
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

I support this idea be cause 1: right now unranked is pretty dead and 2: it gives an incentive to use banned pokes like genesect, shaymin, darkrai, and actually gives meaning to these otherwise useless pokes. It also promotes the release of new legendaries that would otherwise be banned in regular play.

• Like 4

Support: if staff want to build their own metagame, instead of bending the rules we know from gen 7 they can simply pick and choose what Ubers to release here.

Also will be fun to read Skymin rage posts.

• Like 2

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

The reason I think ubers would be better than uu is because mons like speed boost blaziken and dugtrio aren't getting any chance to be used in a ranked game and then we Also have mons like darkrai shaymin sky as well

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png