Turn unranked into ranked ubers

Kboww

Unranked without incentives remains a dead queue. It was never active since its introduction and will remain that way. 
People thinking staff aka Eaty can just turn it into another queue without any issues are pretty funny. 

It's a logistical nightmare for Moderators to moderate (if it were to be turned into ranked/with a ladder/rewards tied to it). It would literally just double their work which already was annoying to do. 

On top of the fact that 1 ranked queue has dead times where you can face the same enemy multiple times in a row, I can't even imagine how that would work with 2 separate ranked queues. 

Another thing since Eaty is on a "save the economy"-trip, ladder rewards simply wouldn't exist or you would cut current ladder rewards in half to give it to a new ranked ladder. No way he will pump double the current ladders rewards into the economy. 

Just get rid of it & accept the fact that PRO isn't big enough to support 2 ranked queues to maintain a certain level of activity. 

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

43 minutes ago, PreHax said:

Unranked without incentives remains a dead queue. It was never active since its introduction and will remain that way. 
People thinking staff aka Eaty can just turn it into another queue without any issues are pretty funny. 

It's a logistical nightmare for Moderators to moderate (if it were to be turned into ranked/with a ladder/rewards tied to it). It would literally just double their work which already was annoying to do. 

On top of the fact that 1 ranked queue has dead times where you can face the same enemy multiple times in a row, I can't even imagine how that would work with 2 separate ranked queues. 

Another thing since Eaty is on a "save the economy"-trip, ladder rewards simply wouldn't exist or you would cut current ladder rewards in half to give it to a new ranked ladder. No way he will pump double the current ladders rewards into the economy. 

Just get rid of it & accept the fact that PRO isn't big enough to support 2 ranked queues to maintain a certain level of activity. 

woahhh i didnt mean any disrespect when i made this post o.o it was just a suggestion i didnt want anyone to take offense to it 

• Haha 2
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

2 hours ago, Kboww said:

woahhh i didnt mean any disrespect when i made this post o.o it was just a suggestion i didnt want anyone to take offense to it 

I am just pointing out some flaws with it and why it can't work regardless of how you feel about it. 😛

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.