Accidently bought mount from pve shop

Coono

So on my alt account "mikejoones" I accidently bought a metagross mount from pve shop for 250 coins, i figured no big deal I'll just sell it but then found out it wasnt tradable and i dont want it. Is there anything i can so with it?

Hello there @Coono, I'm not sure if there's a means to refund you back the PvE coins. That is down to staff. However, I would like to give you an alternative.

As you now already know PvE coin items cannot be traded amongst players. However each month certain PvE coin items become tradeable. My solution for you is to wait till the Metagross mount becomes tradeable amongst players. To find out information about next month's tradeable items I recommend joining the Official PRO Discord, then staying tuned to its #announcements section.

I would also like to add that, these months PvE tradeable items are:

Dark Diva Dress (Female-only), Pyroar Mount, S Pyroar Mount and TZ Clothes (Male-only).

You can also take a look at the Official PRO Wiki's Page regarding PvE Items/means of earning coins, it can accesed from here.

I hope this answer can help you. Good luck.

• Like 1

spacer.png

So on my alt account "mikejoones" I accidently bought a metagross mount from pve shop for 250 coins, i figured no big deal I'll just sell it but then found out it wasnt tradable and i dont want it. Is there anything i can so with it?

Hello there,

We do refund if the time period is 1-2 days in such cases, but since it's been over a month, the refund time has passed and it's not possible anymore. I hope you understand.

His alternative about waiting untill it becomes tradable is indeed something I suggest you to do aswell.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello there,

We do refund if the time period is 1-2 days in such cases, but since it's been over a month, the refund time has passed and it's not possible anymore. I hope you understand.

His alternative about waiting untill it becomes tradable is indeed something I suggest you to do aswell.

Kind regards, Contrary

Aw man I wish I had known that, nobody in game chats or discord chats were helpful at all lol but that's fine