Sup, I'm New

Hi, I'm 29 and from the USA. I started playing yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far. If anyone has any general tips or anything like that, that would be dank. Also, I'm not sure how guilds work yet but I'd love to join one, even if it's just a noob guild. I have competitive experience from other Pokemon games so I don't need to be taught anything like that but as far as learning how things work HERE, I'd be very interested.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

I played a little, beat Kanto but realized this game is severely pay-to-play if you actually wanna progress normally. I'm stuck in Johto before Morty's gym with barely any cash and no way to earn decent EXP aside from grinding for HOURS on crappy wild encounter EXP or waiting a WEEK to rematch NPCs who give actual decent EXP. No EXP share in the game is on purpose. So is no Amulet Coin. And no Fly? Gotta spend money on the subway system or BUY a Transit Pass? LOL They want to inconvenience players so much they they will spend real money to make it easier/faster with boosts and memberships. No thanks. If I had known this were the system here beforehand I would have never started playing. I'm going to PokeMMO, they actually have a Global Trade and no bs paywalls.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[anchor=1]Welcome[/anchor] to PRO @Stoogs!

I am glad you've decided to start playing PRO!

Here is some information that might help you during your journey and I will link you to some of the resources you can use.

Forums

If you ever have a question about anything or you are looking for some help, the forums is the place to be!

• Rules; Make sure to have a look at them!
  • Resolution Center; Here you can get your questions answered (mostly by staff members).
  • Player zone; You can suggest here stuff you want to be added in-game, find some helpfull guides and much more, have a look!
  • Trade Zone; You can sell and buy Pokemons here, but also services and much more.
  • Guilds; You can look for a guild here or promote your own one!
  • There is much more to discover on the forums.. but you can find it out yourself :']

Discord

PRO also has it's own Discord Server! You can join it to get to have some more interaction with the community and get all your questions answered by our great Discord moderators.

Now it's up to you to explore the rest, good luck!

Kind regards, Contrary

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

To complete the game's story, you can check out the walkthrough for each region in here:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/quest-walkthroughs.15/

First thing that I think of that sets PRO apart from other Pokemon games (Showdown, official games, etc.) is that there is no breeding here, so u won't have perfect Iv Pokemon to play with. That demands you to learn how to value a pokemon based on its IVs, Nature, etc., and you will get better with that as time goes on.

If you are into PVP, go ahead and check out https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/pvp.21/

It will give you a general idea of PRO's current meta, as well as which pokemon is currently banned, so you could start thinking of which pokemon you wanna hunt/buy for your team later on.

Lots of small things can be talked about. Feel free to talk to me if there is any specific question you may have. I hope you have a lovely journey in PRO :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the game :)

• Like 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

• Administrator

Welcome on Pokemon Revolution Online ! We hope you enjoy the game !

For any need of assistance you can refer to the post made by Contrary [goto=1]HERE[/goto]

Have a wonderful day and enjoy !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others