Implementation of a Side-Story /Remove the OT LVL 80 Ratata | JHOTO to HOENN

Voldis4

Hi , before you comment please read - this is a implementation for future, nothing urgent or whatever.

Once again i will introduce one of my Ideas.

Main objective, Remove the "LVL80 OT- Rattata" and add a side Story to go HOENN, this will affect:

1 - Better content and fun story to go to a new region and also prepare players to it.

2 - Remove the Nonsense objective to rise a KANTO lvl 80 Ratata to never use again.

3- Reward can be the same shiny Ratatta or only the access to Region.

What is needed to complete this Idea:

1 - Elite 4 Jhoto Complete.

2 - Text - to Create a Story.

3 - NPCs that only appears after complete te Elite 4. Those are: (LANCE- "Main Deliver and Receiver Story", OAK - "Suggested Localization" ,AQUA or Magma Member NPC /Crazy scientist ("Theif"), )

4 - Completion of some Dex information to proceed to HOENN like (caught data /evos)

So this is the idea:

- After complete the elite 4 , players will always teleport to the Main House (MOM). Jhoto Champion (-Lance -) will appear nearby it. (Only when Players are the new Jhoto Champion.)

-LANCE will tell a tale about a Pokémon (at the criterion of the developers from GEN3 (HOEN REGION)), it will tell, that this Pokemon was stolen when he was still a mere Trainer and was waiting for someone strong as the player to help recover the Pokemon from an organized group called Team Aqua / Magma.

It will ask the New champion (Player) to help at least give freedom to his Beloved Stolen Pokémon, but for that it will need a "upgrade" at Pokédex to identify the Pokémon, so will force player to go to a professor (can be OAK or HELM)- My suggestion Route 30 North House, where OAK appears at original games (Silver/Gold/Cristal/HG/SS) ,OAK will "Upgrade" after check the main data (Caught and Evos) and recognize player is the new Jhoto Champion and will tell he is goin to go back to his main region (Kanto) and OAK NPC Disappear.

After that, player needs to go back to lance and will tell the pokémon, will appear a image like appears on SS.ANNE (Snorlax), and now the adventure begins, Lance will tell the last place he knows wheres it is the last know localitation of is stolen pokémon and lead to a "PLACE" .

At that Place will appear Password Reader to acess that "PLACE", Will ask about some basic information of Hoenn and about pokemons (to prepare player for hoenn region), after complete that objective,

player needs to find out the way for that "Thief", by a minipuzzle or something to interact.. (once again criterion of the developers).

Completing that it will lead to a room full of incubated Pokemons (Lance Pokémon is here).

Player Needs to Interact the Pokemon and will encounter a Crazy scientist ("Mini-Boss"), will need to defeat it in order to free the incubated pokémons and one of the incubators will give a "Shiny Ratata" - because rattata will like the player.

After that, Player goes back to Lance and it will thanks player to make Freedom to his Pokémon and will ask if player wants to go to HOENN .

If:

PLayer press "No" , it will wait till player is ready to say yes.

Once player press "Yes", Lance will disappear from New Bark Town.

There you go , my idea.

Thanks, leave a comment please.

(+1 support)

(-1 no support, reason why)

edit reason:

1 - "Better content and fun story to go to a new region."

"1 - Better content and fun story to go to a new region and also prepare players to it."

Edited by Voldis4
  • Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

I agree on that there could / should be a change to the entering of HOENN. but being that this is an MMO, i am not a fan of something for nothing. Instead of just giving it to us, i would suggest a new quest line. Maybe something with the boats, as once you unlock HOENN, you can start using the ships to travel there.

I sincerely hope they stay focused on astrella, I can't wait anymore, it's been almost 1 year!

So focusing on something like the entrance to hoenn is not interesting at the moment.

(just my opinion.)

HI , thanks for your opinion.

keep in mind this is a topic for future implementations like i said "Hi , before you comment please read - this is a implementation for future, nothing urgent or whatever. "

Thanks.

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

- Oak's Newspaper:

Rather they worked on other content,

it's not a particularly hard requirement.

Hi , Thanks for your opinion.

Actually rising up a ratata to lvl 80 is easy. Keep in mind this is a idea can be changed to that "hard requirement".

- Battle Tower Sheet:

- Oak's Newspaper:

+1 , i agree with @Voldis4, the requirement to go hoenn is rising up a lvl 80 ratata , and fight a mini-boss of a six team of ratata.

Once completed the ratata will go to a trash can, none uses.

Can be really be a good change, to prepare players to go hoen and stuff...

Rather they worked on other content,

it's not a particularly hard requirement.

i Don´t agree with this. Rising a ratata ot to lvl 80 is preaty easy, just by using a lvl up service or tarde witha friend to rise up at cerulean cave or whatever.

• Like 1

+1 , i agree with @Voldis4, the requirement to go hoenn is rising up a lvl 80 ratata , and fight a mini-boss of a six team of ratata.

Once completed the ratata will go to a trash can, none uses.

Can be really be a good change, to prepare players to go hoen and stuff...

i Don´t agree with this. Rising a ratata ot to lvl 80 is preaty easy, just by using a lvl up service or tarde witha friend to rise up at cerulean cave or whatever.

Thanks for your opinion.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

- Oak's Newspaper: