Apk not installed on android

Nandish

I was playing pro today and neededto update so i deleted ALL pro files on my phone and downloaded the new version. When i installed it it says apk not installed. I have tried many things like rebooting my device, deleted package installer data, download from Samsung internet instead of chrome. But nothing works pls help me.

I was playing pro today and neededto update so i deleted ALL pro files on my phone and downloaded the new version. When i installed it it says apk not installed. I have tried many things like rebooting my device, deleted package installer data, download from Samsung internet instead of chrome. But nothing works pls help me.

Try to clear up some storage. then try again

• Administrator

Hi @nandish

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like you have logged into the game the 17th january on nandish. Could you please confirm that your issue has been solved or if you are still experiencing it?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others