Guild total rating locked

Harjawaldar

Hello, recently a rule was implemented that doesnt count the rating of someone that isnt in the guild for 7 day in the total of the guilds rating. This was supposedely so that people wouldnt buy rating. What if someone pays a member of another guild to leave that guild? In that case the member leaves and the guild he left doesnt have a chance to convince him to return and his rating is lost. Same if he regrets it and wants to return by himself. Same if he leaves by some mistake. Guildladder was already pointless since there is nothing at all to be gained by being in the top besides a worthless trophy. With this rule its not only pointless but a pain to try for a good position since no one knows the total of the guilds rating, in some cases not even the guild that has the rating itself.

What i suggest is that this rule be removed since it does a half job in preventing people from buying rating, since it can still be done (just 7 days earlier) but even if it might prevent people from buying rating it prevents noone from paying someone to leave his guild. Its a rule that works against guilds that played fairly.

If that cant be done i also suggest that a members rating is locked in the guild for 7 days. That way even if someone tries to pay someone to leave, the member's rating will stay in the guild. In my opinion since that rule got implemented this should have been added with it in the first place. Just seemed obvious to me.

• Like 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-1 the rule was supposed to make guilds have their own players not just inviting other guilds for help. What's the point of guilds having rating outside of their guild when thats just unfair for guilds who actually work for their ratings. If someone leaves on accident then thats their own fault imo.

Edited by Kboww
  • Like 2
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

-1 the rule was supposed to make guilds have their own players not just inviting other guilds for help. What's the point of guilds having rating outside of their guild when thats just unfair for guilds who actually work for their ratings. If someone leaves on accident then thats their own fault imo.

What if it wasnt an accident? Thats the main reason making this suggenstion for.

The situation you are describing seems so nonexistent and contradicting. If someone can be bribed like that... I dont think I'd welcome them back!

I think the current system is great as is :)

What is contradicting is the fact that the implemented rule was supposed to prevent people from buying rating but doent prevent them from doing something similar like paying people to leave their guilds.

What is contradicting is the fact that the implemented rule was supposed to prevent people from buying rating but doent prevent them from doing something similar like paying people to leave their guilds.

That's a completely different thing. What your describing is your own guild members destroying your guild rating.

Do you really need a rule to protect you from YOUR GUILD MEMBERS?? :RowletHeart:

• Like 3