31/31 Jolly Infernape (SOLD)

Gmann

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ledow301 I am sorry, I understand what you mean. Although, you should know the rules yourself no? You accepted to get that Pokemon when the auction was not finished yet. If you want the Pokemon you will pay the insta. Else, Kuto might state that he deserves the Pokemon with offer 1.25m.

You guys need to be careful and follow the rules and if a seller doesn't respect the rules, you shouldn't accept any rule breaking in order to get a Pokemon cheaper. I will force the trade myself. Seller didn't do that in order to get more money, even more, he could get more money in the first place, he just didn't pay attention to rules.

As a result, I m not issuing any punishment. You might pay more, but at least you are the rightful winner of this auction now.

The +15 minutes rule was implemented for a reason. We wanted to stop people from cancelling their auction when they are not satisfied by the winning bid. I know sometimes rules can be complicated, but we try our best to have a fair trading system until we get the Auction House.

Thank you all for attention.

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.