New to the Forums!

I have been playing Pokemon Revolution Online for awhile, but I am new to the forums! I am 27, which means I was around in the early days of Pokemon, Blue and Red era. I am a bit of an artist and I do stuff on deviantART, mainly cats and Pokemon when I feel in that mood. I have been having a good time so far, and I hope that I continue to as I keep progressing! I am mainly on the Sliver Server, so that is where you will want to add me as a friend if you want!

I have been playing Pokemon Revolution Online for awhile, but I am new to the forums! I am 27, which means I was around in the early days of Pokemon, Blue and Red era. I am a bit of an artist and I do stuff on deviantART, mainly cats and Pokemon when I feel in that mood. I have been having a good time so far, and I hope that I continue to as I keep progressing! I am mainly on the Sliver Server, so that is where you will want to add me as a friend if you want!

Welcome!

Feel free to check out our discord community.

https://discord.gg/E4eaQP

Welcome to the forums!

I am glad you've decided to take a look on the forums, it's a great place and I will link you some of the resources below ^.^

• Rules; Make sure to have a look at them!
  • Resolution Center; Here you can get your questions answered (mostly by staff members).
  • Player zone; You can suggest here stuff you want to be added in-game, find some helpfull guides and much more, have a look!
  • Trade Zone; You can sell and buy Pokemons here, but also services and much more.
  • There is much more to discover on the forums.. but you can find it out yourself :']

Discord

PRO also has it's own Discord Server! You can join it to get to have some more interaction with the community and get all your questions answered by our great Discord moderators.

Now it's up to you to explore the rest, good luck!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.