I missed the event's clefairy because of the server is crashing

Uncrypted

21:05 Saturday, 15 February 2020 (BRT)

On this date something happened on the server and it keeps crashing all the time, then it stopped crashing, so I went to do the event, everything was going well, after I went into battle with the event clefairy the server crashed and I didn't capture it, I spoke with APP in the game said it was unfair and such, so she told me to post on the forum and here I am.

I want some response from the team, because I think it is very unfair for a person to lose an event pull so that the server account falls and does nothing.

21:05 Saturday, 15 February 2020 (BRT)

On this date something happened on the server and it keeps crashing all the time, then it stopped crashing, so I went to do the event, everything was going well, after I went into battle with the event clefairy the server crashed and I didn't capture it, I spoke with APP in the game said it was unfair and such, so she told me to post on the forum and here I am.

I want some response from the team, because I think it is very unfair for a person to lose an event pull so that the server account falls and does nothing.

Greetings, @Uncrypted

Sorry for the inconvenience.

But unfortunately we can not give you another chance to catch Clefable, because if we give you another chance would be unfair for those users what experienced the same crash or disconnect and got said a no as response on their threads, i hope you understand it and i would like you see this quote:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

[/Quote]

If you think that the crash was not made by the server i would like you follow this steps to have a more stable connection with our servers:

Call your internet provider to ask if their internet try to kick PRO.

Troubleshoot your Hardware.

Opt for a wired connection if you're using a wireless connection

Turn off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.

Try a new DNS Server.

I hope this have clarified your doubts a bit.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png