why i cannot hunt latios/latias? what happening? what i need to do that quest?

Rumbleking

Hi there @Rumbleking

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to confirm, you need to have become champion of Sinnoh and completed Jirachi's quest in order to start this quest. If you haven't already, then the Latios/Latias quest will not start.

Here is a guide for completing Jirachi's quest, as well as a guide for the Latios/Latias quest: Legendary Megathread, and here is also the possible locations that you can find the duo in order to progress through Jirachi's quest: Latios/Latias locations.

I hope this solves your issue. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Edited by Maisa

Hi there @Rumbleking

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to confirm, you need to have become champion of Sinnoh and completed Jirachi's quest in order to start this quest. If you haven't already, then the Latios/Latias quest will not start.

Here is a guide for completing Jirachi's quest, as well as a guide for the Latios/Latias quest: Legendary Megathread, and here is also the possible locations that you can find the duo in order to progress through Jirachi's quest: Latios/Latias locations.

I hope this solves your issue. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

thank you but you seen my dex? please look at my dex

thank you but you seen my dex? please look at my dex

Hello @Rumbleking

So sorry for the delay.

The reason you can't continue the quest is because you haven't battled the roaming Latios/Latias which you can find the locations of in this thread: Latios/Latias locations or Legendary Megathread.

After you have battled both of them, interact with the t.v again and you will get a prompt to choose which of the two you want to catch.

Hope this helped. Please do tell me if this worked for you.

Thank you and good luck.