PRO Community, come in for a moment

Thatkid

I've had this idea for a while and I thought why not give it a try.

I felt that it was time to show our PRO Staff and Former Staff some love, appreciation and acknowledge the hard work they did over the years, and still continuing to do for us. Although they do voluntary work as professionally as they can, none of us can dispute that these individuals always strive to do their utmost for the community.

I know some of us don't like some of the staff but I genuinely feel I may have misjudged them and the role they play, so I want to thank each and every staff member who has contributed to this great game, this is proof that you certainly made a difference.

Thankyou for your service.

Sincerely,

ThatKid

>>>Here is a link<<< to a google form in which you can anonymously or using your in-game alias, just write a small positive message of appreciation. All the messages I receive I will put in this thread. That is all I ask of you, pro community.

You're welcome to write your message in this thread too but please, let's keep it clean and civil.

PRO Community Messages

Screenshot_6.png.a784be43db55b7ee059e79cf6d1faddb.png

Edited by ThatKid
  • Like 6

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

Special thanks for all the efforts done by our great staff members those who are still currently on board and those who left <3

Special shoutout for [ Logan , Senrosia , Fadoka , Shinohara , Liquid , Cames , Red , Gore ] <3

Thanks to the thread creator too for the idea and creation.

Good luck to all PRO community members and staff.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your kind words. We are always striving to make things better. We wouldn't be here if there is no community. Indeed some staff is not liked but there are always two sides of a coin. Many people changed their opinion when they walked into staff about those who were disliked previously, given that they obtained inside knowledge on how the stuff works in the staff.

This is a hobby. It takes some nerves to serve the projects for the long term. No staff is perfect and they tend to realize that there is a place to improve, pretty sure they will sooner or later realize that. The staff serves the project and the community. Serving the project for their personal emotional gain or even material virtual one is a no go.

We are always on working on making things on better. Everyone has their own role and contribution in this. Hopefully, the nice things are to come for the community. Thanks and good luck.

• Like 3

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.