Defeating almost every Bossteam on hard, fast and reliable.

Koreandoo

I think most of you know that infamous 6 Poke vs 48 Ultimate Boss Team by FatManCLT and some people used it probably too.

I used it for about a couple of months and had a pretty solid winrate but I wasn't quite satisfied with the outcome after some bosses got reworked.

So one day I was farming hidden ability Gligars and got an epic "Sync fail" adamant Gligar and thought, man this pokemon could be

a nice Sweeper. So I hopped on Pokewiki and checked some possibilitys to set up a Team around Gliscor to make a faster more reliable boss team.

First of all I want to thank FatManCLT for his idea I really like it and the basic framework of the team still overlaps with his team.

Some things that bugs me as I was using this team was the long Setup (32-33 turns), because of the long set up's crit or status hax chance was pretty high

and if you debuffed your enemies Pokemon and it holds a lifeorb it faints itself and you are facing a much stronger pokemon, Ghost Pokemon were a big problem too

as Shadow Ball drops your spdef sometimes, Pokemon with Sturdy or a Focus Sash could land a hit or make some status move. Some bosses were pretty shaky only

one crit could take you out like the Wash Rotom of lt. Surge.

I wanted to boost faster against certain attacks while Stockpile boosts each defensive stat I personally prefer

to boost two stages in one turn against the pokemon I'm facing. Mew has way better defensive stats so even if you get freezed it can easily tank many hits.

I made a little PDF for y'all explaining my Team idea and doing some comparisons, you'll find the the PDF in the attached files. The PDF contains every information you need but I will drop some important things here in the Post so you don't have to open the PDF everytime.

[spoiler=Team]

Gengar and the two Whimsicott's are pretty easy to farm so it won't take long.

If you don't know how to get Mew here is the Guide (Guide)

As you can see my Mew is really terrible so it doesn't matter how good your mew is just ev train it and it hase enough bulk. Remember the requirements for Mew are lowered I think you only need about 100 or 125h to get it. If you want to use Mew as BCC False Swiper you can drop for example Amnesia it only costs 2k at move relearner you only need this every 12 days anyways.

Like a said above I was farming careful Gligars which is a quite useful pokemon pvp and pve. If you decide to farm some careful one you can use one of the medicore ones as Buffer pretty easily. For the Sweeper i'm pretty sure you don't need an epic one, any decent Gliscor will be enough. Speed doesn't matter, you buff your speed 6 stages so even one speed is good enough. I investet some EV's in spdef only for some ice attacks like Blizzard and Ice Beam. I personally prefer Brick Break over Poison Jab because it kills chansey's one hit and if I face a Skarmory or a Aerodactyl I only have not effective moves with Facade and Aerial Ace, Earthquake and Poison Jab has no effect, Brick Break hits at least neutral and Poison Jab only hit's slightly harder than a STAB EQ if you use it against Fairys. You could run Ice Fang for a bit more coverage but it has a 5% chance to miss so I decided to use Brick Break.

1582603568190.thumb.png.7e16c1caf9563385df3f33d23fe17dcc.png

[spoiler=which lead, what buff and attacks Google Spreadsheet]

I made a small Spreadsheet for people using the Team the first time, explaining which lead I recommend and what to buff first with Mew, almost every buff is clear but there are some mixed Attacker like Lucario and Groudon so this could be helpful for you. I included the attacks I'm using with Gliscor to have the best and fastest outcome.

Spreadsheet

[spoiler=Sample Video against Lance]

I made a short Video to show you how to use the Team. You need about 3 minutes for every Boss except two or three Bosses, Letrix and Naero finch hax you sometimes and Brock's Aerodactyl will taunt you sometimes.

I use this team since November and have really fast and consistent rounds I'm really happy with the outcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Greetings Koreandoo

Bosseteam 2.0_english.pdf

Edited by Koreandoo
  • Like 3
7vjty98b.gif

Really nice guide! This team is overall refreshing and original; I've seen quite a few baton pass teams for bosses and I have to say it's one of my favorite.

Great job on the explanations on the pdf and the excel chart, I really like that it's super user-friendly for beginners.