a path from cerulean city to cerulean cave

Xdzin

Hello there,

We really appreciate your suggestion as it shows the interest of the community to improve the game. However there is no real or urgent reason for such a modification to the map. You only have to go to the cave once when training and there is also a nurse inside the cave (as previously mentioned by others), whose costs can be easily covered by killing the pokemon in the cave, especially if you have an active membership. Getting back to cerulean pokecenter is as simple as fighting a pokemon and logging off. I hope I covered everything and I am looking forward to more of your ideas and suggestions.

Kind regards

StripCoffee

Hello there,

We really appreciate your suggestion as it shows the interest of the community to improve the game. However there is no real or urgent reason for such a modification to the map. You only have to go to the cave once when training and there is also a nurse inside the cave (as previously mentioned by others), whose costs can be easily covered by killing the pokemon in the cave, especially if you have an active membership. Getting back to cerulean pokecenter is as simple as fighting a pokemon and logging off. I hope I covered everything and I am looking forward to more of your ideas and suggestions.

Kind regards

StripCoffee

thanks for evaluating my suggestion, but i have some points to highlight:

it is not about leaving the cave easier or healing pokemon, this can simply be solved by relogating or with scape rope, the question is to go to the cave, I keep several pokemons for later leveling up, imagine who does level service (day care).

I decided to give this suggestion because I was making evolutions in another account.

I thought it would be easier to add a solo to the map than to move a boss from one map to another.

thanks for the attention again

• Like 1

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

Hello, I believe that you have not understood the proposal, I will try to explain it more clearly. We players who have a habit of doing around 5 daily training lvl (and we don't worry about spending pokedolars) have to log in 2 maps to enter the cerulean cave, we know that the server has problems with loading maps, this really hinders our level trainig. Maybe I don't know the function but can Nurse Joy remove and put Pokemons from the pc? Solving this loadding map problem would also help a lot, but we believe that it is beyond the scope of current codders. I would like to know what problems are in the first place to be solved so that we can then focus our efforts on issues that will be taken into consideration and respect. I appreciate StripCoffee's response. By far the most professional.

• Like 1