BOSS BUgsy bugged?

23noel

bug.PNG.893972b75b5dcac60bad9ea4ba2df3b3.PNGhere a screen from the bug After defeating all pkmn from BUggsy he isnt count as beaten but on screen u can see he dont have more pkmn but the window doesnt close I was needed to relog but after that I didnt get any rewards from it and the boss was on cd pls help me

[ATTACH type=full" alt="129443]129443[/ATTACH]here a screen from the bug After defeating all pkmn from BUggsy he isnt count as beaten but on screen u can see he dont have more pkmn but the window doesnt close I was needed to relog but after that I didnt get any rewards from it and the boss was on cd pls help me

Hello @23noel

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you tell me more details about the battle. For example, what pokemon did you use, how did you defeat the last pokemon, was your internet fine at the time (Was the chat moving).

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

like on the picture it was my snorlax and cause he knows only crunch as offensiv move it needed to be crunch i not sure what was happening cause i just doing the setup and sweep with crunch and watch some filmes by side (sry that i cant give u much informations) but i just do the bosses by side

like on the picture it was my snorlax and cause he knows only crunch as offensiv move it needed to be crunch i not sure what was happening cause i just doing the setup and sweep with crunch and watch some filmes by side (sry that i cant give u much informations) but i just do the bosses by side

Ok that's no problem. Can you tell me what difficulty you did the boss in?