serperior h.a. bugged

Fra420

unaware clef got ohko'ed after only taking rock damage and 1 leftovers recovery (protect) i runned smogon calc with my ivs/evs and it says that even if modest, 31spatk, 252 ev and specs it can deal max 81.9%. Someone on my guild had the same issue 10 minutes before me and he was running calm clef unaware 252 spdef/hp. Forgot to say the serp had already +6 sp atk when ohko'ed clef.

unaware clef got ohko'ed after only taking rock damage and 1 leftovers recovery (protect) i runned smogon calc with my ivs/evs and it says that even if modest, 31spatk, 252 ev and specs it can deal max 81.9%. Someone on my guild had the same issue 10 minutes before me and he was running calm clef unaware 252 spdef/hp. Forgot to say the serp had already +6 sp atk when ohko'ed clef.

Greetings, @fra420

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for report this bug and i have forwarded it to our developers, but i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png