TRINITY - Currently looking for active PvP members

Black

Hi my name is Davide,i am 22 years old and i come from italy

Because you are a nice guild and i would like to do pvp with you and my other friends who are already there

240 rating

My nickname discord is sineij#4572

How old are you and where are you from?

Hi! I'm 16 and I'm from America :))

Why would you like to join Trinity?

I would like to join Trinity because I want to help and contribute to a guild community, I've been playing PRO since 2016 and I've been in countless of guilds but then I left/took a break at around 2017-2018, then I came back and I miss being in a guild setting and I miss meeting new people of the PRO community! If I do get accepted in being Trinity I hope to grow and become better as a pvp player :))

What is the highest rating you've ever got?

I honestly forgot, I think 40+ but that was like last 3 years ago LOL and I only began to take interest in pvp last 3 years ago and then I left and now I'm rusty, but I'm practicing to get better and learn more about competitive pokemon battling!

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

1077 hours and right now I currently play around 4-7 hours each day? lol because of quarantine but when school starts prob a little less because I have work and school and I'm- ya anyways :PiplupCry:

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity?

As I said before I want to help and contribute with anything in the guild! I can provide leveling and ev services, I can provide memes, wholesome memes, etc. LOL :SnivyBad: other than that though I am here to provide support for anyone in need in the clan, I want to be a useful member in the Trinity community!

Add a picture of your trainer card in the application.

1302969659_Screenshot(3).png.1039ca6e87a62cc2f6c002e7e57bcb31.png

What is your Discord ID?

Golden#2746:CharYay:

thanks for reading my application! have a great day.

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

I’m Cristiano and i’m 25yo

I’d like to join it ‘cause I like the idea to compete for the best ladder positions and because I love Luminetor

Around 200/220

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

I played 1360h and im playing 2h per day

I can lend some pokes

What is your Discord ID?

crisbrik#1068

4D887D89-B59A-4AEA-B38B-0123FB2C0892.png.4c02aeef3522a2a25637aba312fc1c30.png

Edited by crisbrik
  • Like 1

How old are you and where are you from? I'm 14 and I'm from vietnam

Why would you like to join Trinity? cuz I wanna help you be the top ladder and make more friend

What is the highest rating you've ever got? 242 on silver and 196 in gold iirc

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? 730 hours in total and I play about 1-2 hours a day

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? I can help you with daycare stuff if I'm bored of pvp

What is your Discord ID? SuperHuy#8645

20200405_173714.jpg.0e159b1501f9ab0be5de7d81b4634ecc.jpg

How old are you and where are you from? 13 Indonesia

Why would you like to join Trinity? Cuz i wanna have fun, have my friends there (virgneel), want to pvp more

What is the highest rating you've ever got? ,202

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? 332 hours played

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? Lend some pokemon? Not hav much tho

What is your Discord ID?MeProYouNot#7899

Capture.PNG.4b2612f23244848b9f830e9527d8b2ce.PNG

width=539px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529289443388030988/691039762555076648/ez.gif[/img]

[ATTACH type=full" width="256px" alt="131117]131117[/ATTACH]

Trinity is an aspiring PvP-guild in the silver server, founded in February 2020.

It's a merge between the former guilds; Neworder, Bloodnight and Scarlet.

We consist of an active guild base that aims to reach the top 3 in every PvP season.

Besides that, the guild focuses on bringing together individuals who are willing to PvP

and invest their efforts into not only making it fun but to also cultivate competitiveness.

In order to promote earnest PvPing we host in-guild PvP-tournaments, provide a considerable library of lendable PvP-relevant Pokemon

and encourage having a plethora of teams by providing advice when one asks for it.

[ATTACH type=full" width="262px" alt="131119]131119[/ATTACH]

EXP boost

Guild island (possibly)

Free lending service

Free dex service

Teambuilding help

Daycare service

[ATTACH type=full" width="378px" alt="131118]131118[/ATTACH]

Playing PvP

Finished all 4 regions

Being active on Discord

Basic level of English

[ATTACH type=full" width="338px" alt="131116]131116[/ATTACH]

Answer the following questions in this thread and we will contact you.

Make sure to answer the questions as good as possible as we will review your application and based on it you will be accepted/declined.

What is your Discord ID?

Hi everybody, I'm from Italy and I'm 25 yo, I want to apply for the guild, I'm not a good player but I want to improove and learn a lot from the best, so that's why I'm here!!

What is the highest rating you've ever got? Around 70

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now? 500 hours total, now I'm playing 4/6 hours per day!

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? Improoving and improoving, Lending if needed, help, anything to be kind with others members.

What is your Discord ID? Fist94#52081392358027_schedaallenatore.jpeg.958d75a8c5151101d8f3446c30f0f6bb.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm 22 and from Myanmar.

I heard its a nice friendly and competitive guild from arceus and kentro.

I only started pvp last season I got 224.

Now i have like 1200+ play hours and these days I can play like 6-8 hours per day cos of quarantine.

Except from rating I can do give aways and donations :V

IMG_20200407_105521.jpg.60683319cd2f0fabd03d625feec80953.jpg

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif

I'm 22 and from Myanmar.

I heard its a nice friendly and competitive guild from arceus and kentro.

I only started pvp last season I got 224.

Now i have like 1200+ play hours and these days I can play like 6-8 hours per day cos of quarantine.

Except from rating I can do give aways and donations :V

Hello @TheoBooBoo,

I thank you for applying but I would like to inform you that we are not recruiting at the moment, because we reached the max capacity of members.

I could invite you to the Discord, if you want to be a part of our community and we can look from there on if you could join in the future whenever there is a free spot.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

Hello @TheoBooBoo,

I thank you for applying but I would like to inform you that we are not recruiting at the moment, because we reached the max capacity of members.

I could invite you to the Discord, if you want to be a part of our community and we can look from there on if you could join in the future whenever there is a free spot.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sure give me the channel link ..my discord id . Theo#9919

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif